If you're looking for highly efficient and flexible office space for your business, in a prime location within the financial business district, please get in touch. Lettings available from 4,000 square feet.
IFC 6 secured detailed planning consent in March 2017 and is currently available for a pre-let. The technical design is being advanced that will enable us to commence building subject to a pre-let.
One of the main features of the IFC Jersey is the levels of natural light that are achieved as a result of the buildings being standalone. Scientific studies have proven a correlation between exposure to natural light in the workplace and an increase in productivity and performance as well as an improvement in the overall well-being of occupiers. IFC 6 will also overlook a new public square to its east and a new public park to its west.
- 70,000 sq. ft. (6,500 sq.m.) of modern Grade A office space
- Lettings from 4,000 sq. ft. (372 sq.m.)
- Typical floorplate 15,000 sq. ft. (1,390 sq.m.)
- Excellent natural light - floor to ceiling windows on all four elevations
- Highly efficient and flexible column-free working spaces
- Occupancy density 1 person per 8 sq.m.
- Environmentally sustainable – BREEAM ‘Excellent’ rating
- Designed by an award-winning team:- MJP Architects and Waterman Group plc as the full service engineers
- High quality unitised façade and high quality external civic space
- Prime and highly visible location on Route de la Liberation
The building is designed to accommodate a multi-tenanted floor plate.
Schedule of areas:
Ground Floor 10,889 sq ft - Available
First Floor 15,204 sq ft - Available
Second Floor 15,204 sq ft - Available
Third Floor 15,204 sq ft - Available
Fourth Floor 11,309 sq ft - Available
Click below to open an example of a test-to-fit floor plan.
We are delighted to assist with facilitating the Super League Triathlon at St Helier's Waterfront on 23, 24 Sep.Read article
We are delighted to announce that detailed plans were approved today by the Planning Applications Committee for IFC 6Read article
Planning application for the third building at IFC Jersey has been submittedRead article
Detailed plans approved for a 520 space underground public car park at IFC JerseyRead article